Spreading and teaching the Arabic Language to non-Arabic speakers
according to the best teaching and learning method. In addition developing
educational and audiovisual materials using modern technology specially
developed for the teaching of languages.
The institute should have a distinguished international position in
the teaching of the Arabic language for non-Arabic speakers. This is to be
achieved through the implementation of specialized programs developed by
- Spread the Arabic language all over the world and respond to the increasing
demand for the language .
- Contribute to enabling Muslims throughout the world to recite, understand, and
interpret the Holly Quran in Arabic.
- Provide learners with sufficient language competence to be able to communicate
with Arabic speaking peoples.
- Represent the pioneering role of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the service of
the Arabic language and culture all over the world.
- Contribute to the training and development of Arabic teachers.
- Hold symposiums and seminars to develop Arabic educational skills.
- Prepare students for joining the departments of Arabic and Islamic studies in
Arabic and international universities.
- Use technology to spread the Arabic language and establish bridges of academic
and scientific cooperation among educational institutions concerned with the
teaching of the Arabic language to non-Arabic speakers.